Playmobil - Remote Control Freight Train - 5258
The freight train rattles through the night. The engineer scans the track ahead, looking for trouble. Soon the train nears the large loading station, where there are a couple of containers to be changed. The engineer's colleague gets ready, putting on his helmet and safety vest. There's another bend in the track, but then in the light of the train's powerful headlights, the engineer sees the loading terminal. With a loud blast on the horn to announce the train, the train driver carefully slows the train down, making the wheels squeak loudly on the rails.
Once the train stops, the engineer's colleague leaps off nimbly to help the workers at the station load the container. With a jerk he works around the outer wall of the freight cars, and in no time, the three containers loaded on these. A shrill whistle sounds, and It is time to go if the train is going to arrive on time at the destination station!
This Playmobil 5258 RC Freight Train set features:
- Train moves forwards and backwards via remote control and has multiple speed settings
- Remote control also triggers working lights at the front and rear, and warning and engine noises (2.4 GHz, has a range of 40 metres)
- Multi-function remote control (train and remote together require 1 x 9 volt battery and 6 x 1.5 volt AA batteries)
- A low carriage which can carry up to three containers (included) and couples with engine
- 12 curved train tracks, two straight pieces and 14 track connecting pieces
- Dimensions of 64 x 12 x 15cm (L x W x H)
Not suitable for children under 4.
Playmobil figures are 7cm tall and have hands that hold the various scaled accessories, arms that move, head that rotates and body that bends at the waist. Plus the ubiquitous smile of course!
All Playmobil plastic components are made in Germany, except for the figures which are made in Malta. All parts meet the strictest EU and US safety requirements.